Institutional Change

If you are a Dean or an Associate Dean who is changing Institutions, Congratulations! Please know that your former Institution holds the membership and when you change institutions, membership does not go with you. However, your new Institution may already be a member, and if so, we would need to update the record. Please print and fill out the Institutional Change Form and return to ICFAD. Once received, your information will be promptly updated in the database.

Email: [email protected] or
Mail to: ICFAD, P.O. Box 331, West Palm Beach, FL 33402

Should you have any questions or need further information regarding your status as an ICFAD Member, please do not hesitate to contact our office at: (561) 514-0810.